Cast: Vishal, Trisha, Sunaina, Manoj Bajpai, J.D. Chakravarthy
Music Director: Yuvan Shankar Raja
Producer: T. Ramesh
Note: There are some grammer mistakes in this review. Because this review is written by a tamilian and he don't know english well!
EXCLUSIVELY FIRST ON NET REVIEW . . !
After a long time, Vishal-Trisha's action thriller 'Vetadu Ventadu' is going to release tomorrow. The film is released as 'Samar' in tamil and got hit talk. Previously, Many films proved that, The way of Telugu and Tamil films will be different. One of our tamil reviewer watched the film in Tamilnadu (Samar). So, We are presenting the exclusive review of 'Vetadu Ventadu'. Let us see, How the film is in telugu!
Sakthi (Vishal) is a stright forward guy, trek guide and the son of Azhagam Perumal and Roopa (Sunaina) have parted ways. After few months, He gets a courier from his ex-girlfriend in which she had written an apology letter and asked him to come to Bangkok. The letter brings him a lot of happy and he immediately goes to Bangkok. In the flight, he meets Maya (Trisha) and they turn good friends.
The major part of the story begins in Thailand. He has been trapped and he struggles to come out from Bangkok with the help of Maya. Then, we are introduced to ruthless baddies played by JD Chakravarthy and Manoj Bajpai. The first half raises a lot of questions and the the second half answers all of them.
- The first half having lots of twists. From the start of film and does not let you down with the pace of the movie.
- Vishal shared a large share in this film. Undoubtedly, 'Vetadu Ventadu' is vishal's one man show!
- Instead of the first half, Trisha played meaty role in the second half.
- Trisha looks gorgeous and is fits her role with enormous ease. Sunaina is the other heroine and looks good.
- Jayaprakash and Sampath acted their level the best.
- Songs are main drop back to the film. Very bad and low quality music is given by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Except one song, All the songs are worst to listen. Not only in telugu version, Also in Tamil version, Songs are big backdrop to the cinema.
- JD and Manoj characters irritates all the audience with their worst action as psychos.
- To give thrill to audience, Director added more unwanted scenes.
- Item song Placement
'Vetadu Ventadu' is an action thriller with bad execution. The audience will dissatisfies, Who goes with expecting comedy and entertainment. Finally, Vetadu Ventadu is just an avg. flick.
+ + CLOUD TAGS +
vetadu ventadu movie review, vishal's vetadu ventadu reviews, ratings, vishal - trisha vetaadu ventaadu film review, vetadu ventadu telugu movie fare & frank review, vetadu ventadu film genuine first on net review