Cast: Gautham, Thulasi Nair, Arjun, Aravind Swamy and Others
Director: Mani Ratnam
Producer: Mani Ratnam
Release Date: 01/02/2013
Music Director: A.R. Rahman
Mani Ratnam's much awaited 'Kadali' film grandly released today across the world in Multi languages. The film had Gautham, Thulasi Nair, Arjun and Aravind Swamy in the lead roles. Mani Ratnam directed and produced this film. A.R. Rahman scored music for this film. Let us read on the Kadali review to know how the film is!
Berchmans (Arjun) and Sam (Aravind Swamy) are christian missionary members. They are getting trained to become holy fathers in future. Due to an unexpected event, Sam complaints against Berchmans who is eventually kicked out of the Church. An angry Berchmans pledges to Sam that he will return back and take his revenge.
As time passes by Sam is posted as a holy father in a small fishing village. He slowly gathers people around him in the village. During this, Sam also gives shelter to an orphan Thomas (Gautam Kartik) and takes good care of him.
One day, Sam happens to meet Berchmans, and this meeting lands leads to a big trouble for Sam. While all this is going on, Thomas falls in love with Beatrice (Tulasi).
How Thomas helps Father Sam, and fights against Berchmans to win his love is the rest of the story.
- Aravind Swamy and Arjun perfectly suited and acted with terrific performance. There is no 'Kadali' without Aravind & Arjun.
- Arjun perfectly suited as Berchmans, a Bad guy. Arjun's dubbing worked fine.
- Aravind Swamy's role in a meaty way and quite good as Church Father.
- Gautham Karthik makes a good entry to Film industry with Kadali.
- Lakshmi Manchu's cameo and Thulasi Nair is ok. She looks good.
- Dialogues are good, But christian related words are mostly used.
- As like Mani Ratnam's other films, Slow pace continued in Kadali too!
- Clarity missed in Romantic track.
- New comers Karthik and Thulasi Nair's could should have been better.
- As like Mani Ratnam's other films, As a technical film, Kadali is an outstanding flick. Camera works are stunning. Cinematography is terrific.
- Screenplay is just ok.
- A.R. Rahman's music is quite good. BGM's worked fine.
- Editing is good. But, It could have been better, Not upto Mani Ratnam's mark!
If you are slow pace movies lover and Mani Ratnam fan, Go and Watch the film. If you have Slow pace films and comedy less films, Leave this film!
+ + CLOUD TAGS + +
kadali reviews, kadali telugu movie review, mani ratnam's kadal review, kadal film review, kadal tamil movie review, kadali telugu movie genuine review first on net, kadali telugu film fair and frank review