Cast: Prabhas, Anushka, Richa Gangopadhyaya, Satya Raj and Others
Director: Koratala Shiva
Music Director: Devisri Prasad
Producer: Vamsi - Pramod
CBFC Rating: U/A (Unrestricted Public Exhibition under Parental Guidence)INTRODUCTION :
Run Time: 156 Minutes
Run Time: 156 Minutes
After Rebel, Young Rebel Star Prabhas is coming with another stylish flick Mirchi. Koratala Shiva directed this film. Mirchi is Koratala's first debut. Previously he written two extraordinary scripts for Bhadra and Thulasi. Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyaya playing lead roles in this film. Recently, The film had completed its censor formalities and is gearing up for a grand release on Feb 8th across the world.
Highlights of Mirchi:
- Mirchi is completely a revenge drama. Jai (Prabhas), A cool going guy who lives in city along with his joint family away in the village. Finally, his bonding towards his father pulls him towards the relations and finally solves the problems behind the mysteries of his family.
- Even, Koratala Shiva debuted this film with much care from starting, It is his debut film. He had to improve his direction skills. He written an avg. Plot for the film but narrated well. Dialogues are corrupted the film. The plot is maintained with well bent till the end of the film. Especially, Pandagala song as its best in the flash back sequences.
- Anushka (Vennela) is gorgeous in the film. Also, She is the best co-actress for Prabhas, As per 2012 survey!
- Richa Gangopadhyaya (Manasa), Again she is wasted her time. She was continued for 2 songs. Richa as a girl like Thamanna in Rebel!
- Devi Sri Prasad given impassive music. Already, audio become biggest hit in these days. Songs filmed excellently.
- Raasi dubbing worked fine for Prabhas's mother character Nadiya.
- Editing is nice. Flashback sequences came out well. Prabhas fights and expressions in second half is terrific.
- As like Prabhas's other films, Comedy lacked in Mirchi.
- Already prabhas having a negative point as weak story selector. Again, He is going to prove this with Mirchi! The Story is nothing special. Tollywood audience are already experianced with such scripts.
- Some of the scenes in this film remembers us Gopi Chand's Shankam.
- Prabhas acting levels at peaks. He justified his role as a cool guy in city and mass guy in village.
- Anushka is gorgeous, But little bit over-weight when compared to thin Prabhas, This is due to the adding of extra-weight in some parts of body.
- Richa performed her level the best. Nothing special for her role.
- Satya Raj is powerful in father role. Nadiya appeared as Prabhas mother.
- Subbaraj, Supreeth, Brahmi, Ajay and all other artists justified their character.
Punch Line :