Critically acclaimed director Krish is going to direct a film with Superstar Mahesh Babu and the film is titled 'Shivam'. Recently, The team of the film announced that, Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is acting as co-star Menakshi role for Mahesh Babu in Shivam. Many fans were curious about this, Why they selected Sonakshi as heroine. Today, Director Krish revealed the reason behind the selection of Sonakshi Sinha.
           'I had Sonakshi in my mind while I was sketching the female lead. The character, Meenakshi, will have big and beautiful eyes. And when I saw her in Dabangg, I was impressed. Her eyes are mighty expressive, and hold a lot of power.' - Krish (Radhakrishna Jagarlamudi).
    Really, I too saw a spark in Sonakshi Sinha eyes at entrance scene of Sonakshi in Dabangg. She is gorgeous and perfect in Dabangg.
                 'Shivam' is set in 1950's and Krish is very confident about Shiva character. Hope he'll succeed in directing Shivam. Aswini Dutt producing this film and Devi Sri Prasad giving music for this film.
 
Top