Cast: Ram, Kriti Karbandha, Prakash Raj and Others
Producer: B.V.S.N. Prasad
Music Director: GV Prakash
INTRODUCTION:Energetic star Ram's Ongole Gittha grandly released today in Andhra Pradesh. The film had Ram, Prakash Raj and Kriti Karbandha in the lead roles. After Kandireega, In this film, Ram appearing in a complete mass role. Let us read on the review to know How the film is!
White (Ram) is an young and fearless Mirchi trader. He operates Ongole Mirchi yard. Due to his dynamic activity, He got good following in the mirchi yard. Aadikeshavulu (Prakash Raj), Chairman of Mirchi yard, a Merciful guy.
Later, White falls in love with Sandhya (Kriti Kharbandha), AadiKeshavulu's daughter and asks Adikesavulu’s permission to marry her. Later, The Local MLA (Ahuthi Prasad), tries to shift the market to a new place for his own gains.
Market traders protests aginst this location change issue and contacts White and AadiKeshavulu to solve the problem. Later, The twist reveals that, Both White and Adikesavulu have a flash back and a personal agenda. Both of them are connected to the Mirchi Yard’s former chairman Narayana (Prabhu).
What is the flash back? What are the agendas of White and Aadikeshavulu is the rest of the story.
- Ram's Energetic acting and dance. Especially, In the last song 'Chalu Chal', Ram danced with excellent steps.
- Kriti Karbandha is gorgeous in the film and given nice performance.
- Good chemistry between Ram and Kriti.
- Songs worked fine in theaters.
- Prakash Raj's outstanding and new way of performance. He is acted terrific in emotional scenes.
- Prabhu, Ali, and Kishore Das are good.
- Worst narration and execution by Bommarillu fame director Bhaskar.
- Except the first Half an hour, There is nothing special in the film.
- Nasty climax
- Music & BGM's
- Double meaning comedy dialogues not satisfactory. In the overall film, Comedy is weak!
- Cinematography is good. Editing is just ok, Not upto the mark.
- Worst execution and narration. What bhaskar actually wants to direct?
- Songs picturization is good.
If you are completed watching Vishwaroopam and others, Go to this film. If you need comedy, Leave this film!