Release Date: 01/03/2013
Cast: Sunil, Isha Chawla & Others
Director: Devi Prasad
Music Director: SA Raj Kumar
Producer: N.V. Prasad - Paras Jain
Sunil and Isha Chawla starrer Mr.Pellikoduku is an official remake of 'Tanu Weds Manu'. The film is directed by Devi Prasad and produced by NV Prasad & Paraj Jain jointly under Super Good Films banner. SA Raj Kumar scored music for this film. We have a special premier show. So, We are presenting an exclusive review here. Let us read on to know how the movie is.
Bucchi Babu (Sunil) comes to India for matches due to his family pressures. He falls in love with Anjali (Isha Chawla). Later, Bucchi Babu comes to know that Isha Chawla is getting engaged. After he knowing about this, Buchi Babu tries to remove Anjali from his thoughts. But, Fate brings them back.
Is Sunil and Isha Chawla marries or drops? is the rest of the story.
- As usually, Sunil tried to given good performance his level the best. Sunil's dance steps rocking. Especially, 'O Meri Siri Siri Muvva' song Belt steps are simply superb and for the first time, This type of dance is introduced.
- Isha Chawla, Her characterization is different from her other films. Her mass character disappoints her fans. However, She is gorgeous and given good performance.
- Dharamavarapu Subramanyam as Sunil father. Worked fine.
- Dialogues like 'Rubber Mukka Ichina Kobbari Mukka Anukuni Thine Type' are good.
- Ali, MS Narayana, Ravi Babu and others are ok.
- Back Ground Musics are good.
- Sunil's Pellichoopulu scenes are funny.
- Sunil tried hardly to get 6 pack. But, It became negative point to him! His 6 pack is used in title song and climax fight in unwanted situations.
- Sunil's humor role disappeared in the film. Most of the audience goes to enjoy the comedy. But, In this film sunil acted in a serious role and not in a comedy role.
- Routine comedy not worked fine.
- SA Raj's music is big minus for the film.
- Sameer Reddy's Cinematography is good. Nandamuri Hari's editing could have been better.
- Devi Prasad's screenplay is brilliant but, His direction is very poor. He chosen a very poor story from 'Tanu Weds Manu'. Even, 'Tanu Weds Manu' succeed due to Madhavan and Kangna's performance.
- There is a good concept in the film that tells the difference between Love and Arranged Marriages.
- Songs shot well.
Finally, Mr.Pellikoduku is an average flick with poor execution and routine comedy. A One time watch for Sunil's dances.