Cast: Jr.NTR, Kajal Agarwal
Release Date: April 5th, 2013
Release Date: April 5th, 2013
Director: Srinu Vytla
Music Director: SS Thaman
Producer: Bandla Ganesh
Banner: Parameswara Arts
Jr.NTR and Kajal Agarwal starrer Baadshah going for a grand release tomorrow across the world. The film was directed by Srinu Vytla and produced by Bandla Ganesh under Parameswara Art Productions banner. Checkout our exclusive Brand review on Baadshah.
Baadshah/Rama Rao (NTR) is a Young and Dynamic person, Who works under Don Sadhu Bhai (Kelli Dhorji) 's International crime world. Ranjan (Mukhesh Rushi) is the father of Baadshah, Who is a trusted person to Don Sadhu Bhai. With his Intelligence and Stamina, Baadshah gets a brand name and He steps forward. During this, A Hustle occurs between Baadshah and Sadhu Bhai. So, Sadhu Bhai joins hands with his victims Crazy Robort and Violent Victor to demolish Baadshah's estate.
In this case, Sadhu Bhai plans a major attacks in Metro cities. Baashah wants to stop these attacks and He joins hands with Shayaji Shinde, Janaki (Kajal Agarwal), and his father Jai Krishna Simha (Nasar), A police commissioner. He is a very strict Police officer and Padma Nabha Simha (Brahmanandam) is a family member and Police officer in the same family. Also, Jai Krishna Simha is a very strict Administrator at his home. He also arranged a gym inside the home and he mandates that every one must do the exercise regularly. Jai Krishna Simha always scolds Padma Nabha Simha for his behavior. Rama Rao uses Padma Nabha Simha for his requirements. Suhasini is the mother of Rama Rao and she comes to know that his son is Baadshah. Shayaji Shinde and Rama Rao explains her, Why he becomes Baadshah. Here, The secret reveals that why he becomes Baadshah. What is the secret? How Rama Rao stops the attacks and kills the buddies is the rest of the story.
- Jr.NTR - Outstanding performance as Baadshah. He played 2 different roles as Rama Rao and Baadshah. His raw looks, Energetic and Stylish action are exactly suited for Baadshah character. As an innocent guy, He impressed as Rama Rao. Justice Chowdary getup suited fine for him. He rocked with his dances. Especially in Sairo Sairo, Welcome Kanakam and Rangoli Rangoli songs. Dialogue delivery is quite awesome. Telangana slang is hilarious in the second half.
- NTR dances for the medley of Sr.NTR popular hit tracks are simply superb. All the family members of Nasar are drunks by mistake in the wedding of Kajal-Navdeep and all the Ladies of Nasar's family dances along with NTR one by one. The scene is very funny.
- The shocking Police look of NTR in the climax. It is a very big plus point. The climax dialogues are quite awesome.
- Kajal Agarwal as Janaki. Her Peppy dialogues about Banthi Philosophy are funny. Vennela Kishore - NTR - Kajal Agarwal scenes are hilarious. She is gorgeous in the movie. Especially, She looks beautiful in Diamond Girl, Banthipoola Janaki and Rangoli Rangoli songs.
- Mukhesh Rushi acted well as NTR's father. Suhasini impressed as NTR's mother.
- Kelly Dhorji, Pradeep Rawat and Ashis Vidyarthi acted well as Sadhu Bhai, Victor and Crazy Robort.
- SS Thaman given excellent music and outstanding BGM's. It is one of the major highlight to the movie.
- MS Narayana's comedy is well as Revenge Nageswara Rao, A director. His character is nearer to Ram Gopal Varma.
- Brahmanandam is hilarious. His comedy is extremely superb in the second half.
- Navdeep is good as a Bad police officer. His acting skills are improved. Siddarth played a small role, As NTR's brother. But, It's a very important role.
- Interval bang is main highlight to the movie. The film moved very fast till the end.
- Jayaprakash Reddy is good as Navdeep's father.
- Dialogues are quite awesome. The credit goes to Srinu Vytla.
- Fresh script by Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan.
- Few scenes are similar to Srinu Vytla's other films. For example - Climax Police get up remembers Dookudu.
- Brahmaji, Bharath, Thagubothu Ramesh characters are not well used.
- Excellent Cinematography and Editing.
- Choreography is outstanding. Especially for Sairo Sairo and Rangoli Rangoli songs.
- Srinu Vytla completely succeed in embedding comedy in such a typical script. His dialogues are very funny and Some dialogues are crucial.
- Production values are very rich. Songs are very rich and colorful.
Baadshah is a Mass, Masala, Comedy, Action, Romantic film after a long time. Especially, Comedy is major highlight to the film. Finally, It's a Must Watch. Go and watch Baadshah.
+ + CLOUD TAG + +
baadshah reviews, ntr's baadshah telugu movie review, baadshah movie reviews, baadshah movie genuine first on net review, baadshah movie fair and frank review, baadshah movie reviews and ratings, jr.ntr-kajal agarwal-srinu vytla's baadshah moviea review & rating